At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space. We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
Your mission will be to generate and qualify leads for our sales team by consulting with prospects to identify their challenges and educate them on the benefits of our product.
As we are selling a complex software solution, you will gain a deep understanding of our offering and engage with prospects in a consultative manner to help them solve their challenges and meet personal objectives.
As well as offering a competitive base salary, employee share options and performance-based commission, you will be part of a growing team and the right candidates will have opportunities to progress into more senior roles.
- Become an expert in the Attractions.io product
- Promptly respond to inbound leads
- Research and reach out to prospects via email and telephone
- Build a better picture of prospects by performing desk research and updating our CRM
- Conduct discovery calls to qualify prospects
- Set appointments for product demonstrations
- Be a thought leader and educate leads by sharing relevant content
- Follow the sales process to nurture and convert leads into qualified opportunities
- Make suggestions on how we can improve the sales process for even better results
- Compose proposals and see contracts through to signature
Traits & skills:
- The ability to express ideas and concepts in a compelling way and position yourself as a trusted advisor
- A motivated self-starter who can work on their own initiative and consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, ‘never give up’ attitude
- A confident communicator with the ability to build rapport across all levels of an organisation
- Natural curiosity with a desire to learn and improve through training and coaching
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written communication with high attention to detail
- Keen to bring your own ideas on how we can continually improve
- Strong admin skills to keep our CRM system accurate and up-to-date
- Previously held a customer-facing role in sales or customer support
- Familiar with using and maintaining a CRM system
- Having worked for a SaaS software company would be desirable but not essential
- Flexible remote-first working.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Employee share option scheme.
- High-end equipment.
- Personal development budget.