At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space. We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping our customers make the most out of the Attractions.io platform.
You will actively seek new opportunities to grow account revenue with new tools that fulfil our customer’s business needs.
- Helping clients to increase their revenues and improve their operational efficiency through greater integration and usage of the Attractions.io platform.
- Tracking and working to improve customer satisfaction and engagement metrics for the whole business.
- Building a deep understanding of our client’s business challenges and working with our internal product, delivery and sales teams to provide timely and complete solutions.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with customers, highlighting the value that's been added and aligning on ways to drive more value moving forward.
- Ensuring customer projects and support requests are kept to time and provided with great service.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell our suite of tools into accounts.
- You have experience working and consulting with C-Suite and Director level clients to understand their needs and provide aligned solutions.
- You have experience selling complex products or services to C-Suite and Director level clients.
Please note: B2B enterprise and SaaS Account Management experience is a bonus, but not mandatory to apply for the role.
- You truly understand what makes great customer service and can deliver upon it.
- You’re naturally personable and can form strong, friendly, working relationships.
- You're a great listener and can quickly put yourselves in the shoes of others to understand their needs.
- You're analytical, outcome focussed and can move things forward independently.
- You're process orientated and excited about systemising a world-class success function.
- You’re passionate about new technology and innovation.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible remote-first working.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Employee share option scheme.
- High-end equipment.
- Personal development budget.