We’re looking for a talented, dedicated and passionate sales executive who wants to improve the visitor attraction experience.
Using a consultative based approach, you will be responsible for the development of new business as well as the support and success of existing clients.
In the role, you will:
- Develop deep domain expertise in the visitor attraction space
- Understand the needs of prospects and explain how our solutions can solve their problems
- Develop and deliver product demos and presentations both remotely via the Internet and off-site at the client's premises where necessary
- Prepare proposals and other and sales collateral
- Build and maintain a pipeline capable of supporting your sales targets
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date CRM
- Aid in continually refining the sales process for maximum predictability and efficiency
- Help shape the future of our product by being the eyes and ears of our prospects and customers
- An energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A fast learner
- Experience with consultative and value based selling
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience selling SaaS
- Technically savvy
- A natural ability to build customer rapport and trust
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Confident and enthusiastic, with a drive to be the best at what you do through constant self-improvement
- Excellent written communication skills
- A valid UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to have a big impact in a small company that has ambitious growth plans. For the right person there is also the chance for rapid career progression.
£20,000 to £30,000, depending on experience.
If this sounds like something you'd love to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.